Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Lounge > General Library > General Book and Video Reviews

Old 07-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Meadowlark

Great Real Life Dramas

I LOVES me a good true story. A powerful story of adversity, grit and triumph about TRUE freedom fighters and angels among us.

Here's a list of GREAT ONES.

Real Stories Everyone Should Watch: Rudy, Radio, Stand & Deliver, Freedom Writers, Coach Carter, Remember The Titans, North Country, Erin Brokovich, The Ron Clark Story, Iron-Jawed Angels, Ghosts Of Mississippi, Lean On Me, Pride, Rosewood.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Mute Swan

Oh I have watched Coach Carter and Erin Brockovich (?) and really liked them.
Thank you for the list, I like these kinds of movies too, but they make Brent moan and groan, we should get together for a movie night

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Lounge > General Library > General Book and Video Reviews