Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > The Recipes > Entrees and Main Courses - General

Old 11-06-2009, 01:00 PM
Meadowlark

I just purchased my carnival and acorn squash and zucchini along with the other ingredients to make these tomorrow. Can't wait! I'll let everyone know how they turn out. Hopefully delicious!

Susan has a lovely website and comes up with some great looking food. Has anyone tried any of her other recipes? This will be my first. Her potoato cakes also look great along with lots of other things. Ooooh and those sweet potoato fries with chipolte sauce are also on my mental list....too many yummy recipes and too little time
Old 11-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansy View Post
Joz..you need to quit your day job....lol!!!
haha which one? I'm running 3 businesses! don't ask........lol then I got Kylie and assisting in Boot Camp and doing the Raw Pot Lucks and I'm in charge of booking/arranging for all lectures

and doing winter garden now...............oh I got one more box of tomatoes to dehydrate..................

then there's house cleaning and leaves are --- I'm hoping for a big wind to blow some away.............

and doing my '''ta tas in the sun'''

finished printing almost ALL my files in '''color''' and filing them in folders for my NO COMPUTER life ahead..........

is this enough? oh oh and do shutdown by 9:30 to ""Lights Out''' and Sleep in Total Darkness..............

ran out of time so could not walk to the Post Office. felt guilty that I got my car out..............

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to quit???? heheh???????? I should just go and apply for Social Security and have the fun par of my life to live????????? Jozzzzzzzzzz is dreamin bad bad dodo bad !
Old 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.o.y.c.e View Post
I just purchased my carnival squash

what does a 'carnival' squash look like? hmmmm did not see that name in our mega big bin of squashes.............

ha! Joz do search duh!!!!smack !! smak!!!!!! got it ! http://whatscookingamerica.net/squash.htm

Last edited by wyjoz : 11-06-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Hatchling

Squash Wraps

Fine Herbs are a combination of tarragon, thyme, chervil, basil and marjoram. They can be found in the spice section titled "fine herbs". Also, just a note. All text, photos and recipes on www.rawmazing.com are copyrighted. I really enjoy sharing, and do so often, when asked. But a very clear notification as to where the recipes and photos came from and also a link to the site is required.

I hope you understand as I am trying to support myself with this business. I work very hard on these recipes. I do love to share but with proper credit as to where the recipe came from. If this was somewhere in this post, I missed it?

Warm Regards,
Susan
www.rawmazing.com
Old 11-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Meadowlark

shew!!!! I could be your assistant...lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyjoz View Post
haha which one? I'm running 3 businesses! don't ask........lol then I got Kylie and assisting in Boot Camp and doing the Raw Pot Lucks and I'm in charge of booking/arranging for all lectures

and doing winter garden now...............oh I got one more box of tomatoes to dehydrate..................

then there's house cleaning and leaves are --- I'm hoping for a big wind to blow some away.............

and doing my '''ta tas in the sun'''

finished printing almost ALL my files in '''color''' and filing them in folders for my NO COMPUTER life ahead..........

is this enough? oh oh and do shutdown by 9:30 to ""Lights Out''' and Sleep in Total Darkness..............

ran out of time so could not walk to the Post Office. felt guilty that I got my car out..............

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to quit???? heheh???????? I should just go and apply for Social Security and have the fun par of my life to live????????? Jozzzzzzzzzz is dreamin bad bad dodo bad !

www.pamstriker.com
Old 11-07-2009, 06:15 PM

hahah! shipping off some work to Pansy so I can have a lighter load and do some more unCooking................

ThanKiss !!!!!!!!!!

Raw Freedom Community > Sunny Raw Lifestyle > The Recipes > Entrees and Main Courses - General