Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Healthy Kids

Healthy Kids How to Care for Your Little One

Old 10-14-2010, 08:22 AM
Bad Mumble Jumble Dodo Bird

There is a lot of legal politica action now against VACCINATIONS.... it's really way past due !

in the news:

The U.S. Supreme Court is about to rule on whether people injured by vaccines can sue vaccine makers. Since 1986, the U.S. government has granted Big Pharma blanket immunity to all vaccine lawsuits, but there's a chance that could now change:
http://www.naturalnews.com/030028_va..._lawsuits.html

''''They''''' can destroy or kill children and '''they''' are exempt by ''da''' ''''LAW'''' for damages??? That is ''health'' ? Joz

Vaccines are implicated in causing all sorts of health damage, from neurological disorders like autism and Alzheimer's disease to intestinal problems like ulcerative colitis and Chron's disease -- and everything in between. And a vaccine injury case currently before the Supreme Court could be the landmark decision that once again allows those injured by vaccines to sue vaccine manufacturers for damages, a course of action that has been barred since 1986 because of special federal protections enacted to immunize vaccine manufacturers against having to abide by the rule of law.

Nearly 25 years ago, the U.S. Congress passed the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which exempts vaccine manufacturers from being liable for damages caused by their vaccines. The Act established an entirely new "legal" system to deal specifically with vaccine injury cases, handling each one in a special "vaccine court" that essentially just dismisses most cases as unwarranted.

The Act is entirely unconstitutional as no company or entity can legally be exempted from due process within the real legal system, but it was enacted anyway and has served as a shelter for vaccine companies to hide behind in order to avoid costly litigation. And since the medical industry as a whole continues to deny a link between vaccines and autism, for instance, the "vaccine courts" can just automatically go along with the notion and arbitrarily reject all autism-related vaccine cases as unsubstantiated.

But all that could change, depending on how the Supreme Court handles a case currently before it involving a young lady whose parents say she became permanently injured by a diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus (DPT) vaccine called Tri-Immunol that she received when she was a child. The Bruesewitz's say that Wyeth, the manufacturer of the DTP vaccine, knew about a safer version of the vaccine, but continued to sell the dangerous one anyway. Now their daughter Hannah requires costly, specialized care for the rest of her life.

The case was first rejected in "vaccine court" when just a month before the case was to be heard, the court removed all the reported severe injuries from the list of compensatory items. After then taking the case to civil courts, the Bruesewitz's were told that the case was automatically invalid because of the federal Vaccine Act. So now the case sits before the Supreme Court where, if determined in the Bruesewitz's favor, will set a new precedent whereby vaccine manufacturers will no longer be able to avert the rule of law.

The illegitimacy of 'vaccine court'
Much like the phony Internal Revenue Service (IRS) "tax courts", "vaccine courts" have no justifiable basis anywhere in the law. They serve as nothing more than a way for drug companies to avoid having to bear responsibility for the harm caused by their vaccines. Any other person or company must go through the standard legal process, but the federal Vaccine Act literally grants special legal immunity to vaccine makers that nobody else receives.

There are a few cases where "vaccine courts" have ruled in favor of plaintiffs, but such cases are likely just a ploy to trick the public into thinking such courts are legitimate and lawful. Most cases are rejected by "vaccine court" and, even though plaintiffs can then take the case to civil courts, the process has been made very difficult because of the federal Vaccine Act.

Even though $154 million was paid in 2010 for "vaccine court" cases, that amount is a mere fraction of the overall profits vaccine companies rake in every year. And truth be told, vaccine manufacturers do not even pay such settlements.

Vaccine companies don't even injury settlements, the public does!
Of the few cases that are actually ruled in favor of injured plaintiffs in "vaccine courts", not a single one of them is paid for by the vaccine manufacturers that cause the harm. A special excise tax is collected when vaccines are sold to the public, which is later used as settlement compensation. This means that insurance companies and ultimately the public end up paying for vaccine settlements while the vaccine manufacturers get off scot-free!

So not only are vaccine manufacturers essentially exempted from the real legal system, but the mock legal system set up in their favor actually guards them from having to pay a single cent for damages caused by their products.

It's time to end the vaccine racket
Proponents of special legal protection for vaccine manufacturers say that it is necessary to protect them from "undue" litigation. But that is precisely what the real court system is for in the first place: to evaluate cases and determine whether or not a defendant is liable for damages. Setting up special "vaccine courts" that bypass due process is tyranny in the name of medicine, and it is simply unacceptable.

Because of "vaccine courts", the idea that vaccines are in any way related to causing autism has been dismissed all across the board, even though numerous studies and research data continue to suggest a connection (http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_a...). And in the case of Hannah Bruesewitz, the system permits gross negligence on the part of vaccine manufacturers to go unpunished, unless of course the Supreme Court decides to do the right thing.

Sources for this story include:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/12/h...

http://www.aboutlawsuits.com/suprem...
Articles Related to This Article:
• The great thimerosal cover-up: Mercury, vaccines, autism and your child's health

• WHO list reveals flu advisors with financial ties to pharma, vaccine manufacturers
Old 11-26-2010, 09:46 AM

A very recent Whooping Cough outbreak ! all affected were Vaccinated ! duh !

and get this ................ As it has been well documented, every polio outbreak in recent history, including in Nigeria, was directly caused by the polio vaccine. So getting vaccinated for polio is actually the greatest risk factor for creating a polio outbreak. Makes sense; where else would the polio virus comes from other than the vaccine?

----------------------
Andreas Moritz

Polio outbreak in Nigeria sparked by vaccine - Health - Infectious ...
Oct 05, 2007 · A recent polio outbreak in Nigeria revealed another potential problem: the vaccine commonly used against it. Last week, the World Health Organization and the U.S ...

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21149823 · Cached pageSetback for Nigeria's Polio Fighters - TIME
Oct 25, 2007 · The polio eradication campaign has made remarkable strides in Nigeria. But a recent outbreak — caused by the vaccine itself — threatens to derail it

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...tmlNeuroLogica Blog » Another Polio Outbreak in Nigeria
Northern Nigeria has seen more than its fair share of polio in recent years, a disaster completely of its own doing. It has made itself into a poignant object lesson in the risks ...

theness.com/neurologicablog/?p=19 · Cached pageallAfrica.com: Central Africa: Mass Polio ...6 hours ago
... and Angola will begin on Friday in response to a recent outbreak. The ... and Dean of Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, Nigeria, took samples of the controversial WHO's oral polio ...

allafrica.com/stories/201011110921.html

and : solid evidence that vaccines don’t work (besides what they do to us). The vaccines she considers having are the very ones where the vaccinated have much higher infection rates than the unvaccinated. Polio was conveniently renamed and is now multiple sclerosis, which is actually caused to a large extend by the polio vaccine. During the recent mumps outbreak in NY, for example, almost all victims were already fully vaccinated, as admitted by the CDC. And there is no research to back up claims that vaccines work better than no vaccines at all.
Vaccines cannot work. There is nothing scientific about vaccination.

It’s a massive scam that destroyed the immune systems of many generations. Otherwise, we would never have had such disease-explosion as we have it today. Breeding disease is the best method of creating a business out it. People think they are taken care of, but they are taken for a ride.

Last edited by wyjoz : 11-26-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Hatchling

I wanted to add to this conversation as it weighs heavily on my mind lately.

My little one is nearly 14 months and has had NO vaccinations yet. She has been very healthy with the exception of a handful of minor colds. I don't avoid taking her around other kids or anything like that ---

The pressure to vaccinate is INSANE. I have public health nurses calling every month to ask why I haven't gotten her shots yet. I have friends of the family telling me it borders on neglect that I haven't vaccinated yet attend play groups and go to the mall or ride public transit.

It turns out my daughter has contracted a mild case of whooping cough. (I haven't told too many people because well, the obvious. She could have been vaccinated against it and most people believe that protects you 100%).

I do think that natural immunity from the actual disease is better than a vaccine, and though the cough has been terrible and kept her up at night for about 10 days, it is getting less frequent and less harsh. She's healthy and strong otherwise....

But this is an instance which people who are pro-vaccinate love to hear of. And I'll never hear the end of.

I don't plan to not vaccinate at all, not 100% at least. I am choosing to delay any vaccinations til 2 years old minimum, maybe 3 years old.

Anyway, I am struggling with some major guilt in part of my mind that this illness didn't have to happen.

It's tough.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:25 PM

Do you know? that the recent Whooping cough outbreak was on the kids that were vaccinated....

So no nie not niet naine you are not a criminal for not vaccinating your child...... the ones that are pushing you to do so are ''''medical malpractice'''' does.....

There are religious and or moral excemption forms for you to obtain....and give it to the '''''''public health nurses''''' make sure you keep the original! and tell them that you she has time till she starts school to be vaccinated......

Now there is a major shift to legally do away with ALL vaccinations! Yeah! that's way past due.... but it's happening!

Is your child drinking milk? and Are you familiar with 'detox' minor colds are detox! and if you get the child off all dairy she will not be sick... I SWEAR I have a living proff of that.....

to health
Old 12-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Hatchling

Interesting about the outbreak being in vaccinated persons... I will remember this tidbit - Thanks...

I sure hope that we as individuals will gain more rights and power when it comes to choices about our bodies and health. To have a governing body enforce vaccinations is a horrifying thought. I will stick to my guns on not vaccinating until and if I am ready --- it helps to continually read and re-read to remind myself of my arguments... You are saying there is movement to ELIMINATE vaccinations as a requirement?? This would be amazing.

I have been giving my little one yogurt, started around 11 months. Other than that she only drinks b.milk and water - sometimes carrot ginger juice.

People in her life have been giving her cheese too which I am SO not into.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelve View Post
Interesting about the outbreak being in vaccinated persons... I will remember this tidbit - Thanks...

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON WHOOPING COUGH OUTBREAK.....AND THIS WAY YOU CAN SHOW PEOPLE ! ** I also posted this information here somewhere.... like 2-3 posts down.....

. You are saying there is movement to ELIMINATE vaccinations as a requirement?? This would be amazing.

YES.... THE MOVEMENT IS GOIN FULL FORCE...AHEAD.... TO ME IT'S NOT HAPPENING FAST ENOUGH.....

I have been giving my little one yogurt, started around 11 months. Other than that she only drinks b.milk and water - sometimes carrot ginger juice.

People in her life have been giving her cheese too which I am SO not into.

In your previous post you state: '''''too much of mama's cooked foods, not to mention the other people in her life giving her cheerios crackers and ice cream - she's not gettting great nutrition ''''

That plays a major role in her life..... and mixing solid foods with breast milk slows down the digestion as milk has a 'morphenocaseine''' it acts like morphene....

Don't be afraid to speak up.... and ask your '''advisors''' that you appreciate their advice and you'll check it out.... but also read up on these subjects so you can be able to defend your rights and your childs right to a BETTER HEALTH than Milk and Vaccinations and Cheese....
Old 12-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Chickadee

Twelve,

Although you say your dd has been getting some food you are not happy with, she is still getting the good stuff from you --green smoothies, you mentioned, as well as breastmilk ---so my thoughts are that she's stronger than the average totally SAD kid.

My kids got whooping cough from a dear friend, who got it from a relative. The relative who started it, was vaccinated, and the others were not. The relative eats the worst SAD and junk food. The relative potentially got pneumonia too and was on antibiotics and missed school etc - became quite ill.

Our other kids coughed. Period. Mine coughed but not endlessly --for about three weeks, but did regular day-to-day activities and felt fine. My friend's dd, was a little sicker than mine, but I believe we eat better. Still, she wasn't really too bad.

If your dd is already showing signs of improvement after ten days, then she's doing fine.

IDK, maybe you want to think about lying to the people in your life who are pressuring you!!! If in your shoes, I might consider it.

I think it's wise that you not tell them about the whooping cough too --don't blame you!

Hope she feels better soon.

Mary Kay
Old 12-19-2010, 08:49 AM

Polio epidemic today

MS, MD, ALS, (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Parkinson's, Muscular Atrophy, Bell's Palsy are all the new names for Polio (heavy metal poisoning)
Posted by ednshell on February 22, 2010 at 12:02pm in Off topic Chat

http://whathappenedtohealth.blogspot...o-vaccine-one-...

My father-in-law now has "Guillain-Barre Syndrome" after getting the flu shot last November.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Hatchling

I will opt for getting my children vaccinated as its really very necessary to get them saved from the dangers of diseases. However I will check out the best vaccines to select for my children.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidhop View Post
I will opt for getting my children vaccinated as its really very necessary to get them saved from the dangers of diseases.

WOW..... it is diseases that children get from vaccinations.... like Polio.....now is only in vaccinated people/kids....

whopping cough was an outbreak in vaccinated people/kids
Old 01-07-2011, 09:33 AM

Vaccines Side Effects - The DTaP Vaccine
The key to avoiding all illnesses and vaccines is by promoting natural health! There are no guarantees that you will not get some sort of infection in life. I believe that early-life childhood illnesses build the immune system and prepare us for adulthood….the passage to a healthy life. As a parent, you must decide if your child is better off with the possibility of getting these common illnesses or an injected vaccine. Before making.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Tocco/mary107.htm
by Mary Tocco

Vaccine side effects have been noted in the combined Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis vaccination since it was licenses in the 1940’s. This combined vaccine was not used on a large scale until the vaccinations were independently approved and eventually combined together with inadequate safety studies. The first combined shot was the DPT. After years of causing severe neurological injury, the DPT was attenuated (weakened) and is now referenced as the DTaP. Dr. Mark Geier was responsible for weakening the vaccine after he observed the damage it was causing. He is also the doctor who was appointed by Congressman Dan Burton, chair of the Government Reform Committee (2000) in Washington, to investigate the vaccines after Burton’s grandson regressed into severe autism following his vaccinations. It was Dr. Mark Geier and his son, David Geier, who discovered the form of mercury referred to as Thimerosal used in over 50 vaccines.

First, we must all realize that the “theory” of vaccine is based on very old and outdated science and understanding of the immune system. Considering that vaccines are recommended for every child starting at birth and continuing on for years and throughout life, one would hope and expect that the science is current and totally accurate. Another example of an unproven and outdated “theory” would be circumcision. For decades doctors were taught that circumcision was medically necessary and that it is healthier to circumcise than not. This “theory” has no scientific basis and has been disproven for over 25 years and yet many doctors still perform and encourage circumcision. Circumcision is a parent’s choice and is usually done for traditional or customary reasons. It is not “medically” necessary for health reasons. In the case of vaccinations, our understanding of the immune system has exploded in the last 10-15 years and any informed ethical immunologist will admit that vaccines are potentially causing great harm. Having made that distinction lets us carefully look at the known side effects of the DTaP Vaccine.

Tetanus vaccine: How does one get tetanus? Tetanus is a spore that comes from animal feces. You can only get it from deep puncture wounds. In other words the pathogen (Clostridium tetani) is literally injected into the body via the deep puncture wounds. Vaccine injection does the same thing: it bypasses the normal portals of entry (the mouth and nose) and delivers the pathogen and toxins straight into the blood stream which triggers an unnatural, abnormal, deranged immune response called sensitization. Also, those who get the disease do not get natural immunity! The incidence of tetanus infection is rare because of modernization and wound management. Humans are no longer exposed to animal feces and the tetanus spore as they were at the turn of the century when we were, at large, farming communities. That fact alone calls to question: why are we still giving this pathogen to babies and infants? Here are some early references of the tetanus vaccine causing neurological harm:

• Journal of Neurology, 1977, entitled "Unusual Neurological Complication following Tetanus Toxoid Administration."
• The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 1973, carried an article entitled "Hypersensitivity to Tetanus Toxoid," and in a volume entitled "Proceedings of the II International Conference on Tetanus" (published by Hans Huber, Bern, Switzerland, 1967), an article appeared entitled "Clinical Reactions to Tetanus Toxoid."
• Journal of the American Medical Association (1940) was entitled "Allergy Induced by Immunization with Tetanus Toxoid."
• The British Medical Journal (1940) reported on "Anaphylaxis (a form of shock) following Administration of Tetanus Toxoid."
• German Medical Journal (19690) reported a case of paralysis of the recurrent laryngeal nerve (the nerve to the voice box) after a booster injection of tetanus toxoid.

The way to deal and avoid the tetanus infection is proper wound management. The vaccine carries no guarantee of immunity but is a known toxin.

Diphtheria: This disease like all the others was prevalent in the turn of the century before we became modernized. Like most infectious illnesses, death from Diphtheria was greatly diminished decades before we introduced the vaccine. The bacteria live in an infected person's nose, throat, skin, or eye discharges, and are passed to others in close contact through coughing or sneezing. It was prevalent before modern sanitation and was most common in crowded conditions with inadequate hygiene. Skin diphtheria causes a rash that is hard to distinguish from impetigo. There is not much on record about the individual vaccine. The toxoid comes in two strengths - (D- DTaP) capitol D is recommended for children younger than seven because they say they need the higher concentration to develop immunity. Anyone older than seven should get the low (d- TdP) concentration because they say it has fewer side effects and is strong enough to boost immunity. This author questions why they would recommend a stronger toxoid to the younger, more underdeveloped and venerable children? The key to avoiding this illness is personal hygiene.

Pertussis: The Pertussis toxin is produced by the bacterium Bordetella pertussis, colonizes in the respiratory tract and causes an infection. This illness is commonly referred to as Whooping Cough because it is a respiratory illness that causes mucus and a deep persistent cough. The Pertussis toxin is also a virulent poison that can affect the islets of the pancreas, which is where the insulin is produced. It is treatable with medications and not life threatening for most but can be life threatening for babies under a year because they cannot cough up the mucus. Once a child has the wild illness, they are immune for life and many physicians feel that the benefits of the illness include better immunity to other illnesses like asthma.

The vaccine does not guarantee immunity and has been associated with juvenile diabetes and other neurological injuries. Congressional Testimony by Dr. Harris Coulter showed that infants are very vulnerable to hypoglycemia due to increased production of insulin after vaccinations. Extensive studies around the world show that consistently, within four years of any vaccine implementation including the DTaP, juvenile diabetes increased by 50%. The pertussis vaccine has also been suspected of causing infantile encephalitis and sudden infant death (SIDS) syndrome and also noted to cause bacterial infections including meningitis. Sweden banned the Pertussis vaccine many years ago because of these dangers.

For similar reasons, Japan delays the vaccine until after two years of age, whereas in North America, it is usually administered at two months of age. The United States has more babies’ die of SIDS than any other modernized country! Both Sweden and Japan are credited with having the lowest infant mortality rates in the world. This fact would tend to discredit claims that the Pertussis vaccine is necessary to prevent an escalation of infant mortality in North America.

The key to avoiding all illnesses and vaccines is by promoting natural health! There are no guarantees that you will not get some sort of infection in life. I believe that early-life childhood illnesses build the immune system and prepare us for adulthood….the passage to a healthy life. As a parent, you must decide if your child is better off with the possibility of getting these common illnesses or an injected vaccine. Before making that decision, I encourage you to look up all vaccine ingredients, consider how they are administered (injection which bypasses the natural method of exposure) and make a vaccine decision based on education and not fear.

For more articles about Vaccines Side Effects, visit Mary Tocco’s educational website.

Mary Tocco is currently managing/owner of Vitalityhealth LLC, in Charleston, SC and I work with my daughter, Dr. Renee Tocco, who is a chiropractor and the clinic director. I have been working in the chiropractic field since April of 1981. I have organized workshops outside the office on health topics and have been public speaking on health issues for the last thirteen years. I attend yearly vaccine conferences sponsored by the state of Michigan as well as other conferences on issues pertaining to vaccines.

Mary's studies have included natural cooking, natural birthing, home births, breast-feeding. I have had four home births and have successfully raised our five children outside the medical model utilizing a vitalistic healthcare approach (no drugs or surgeries). I have researched vaccines/immunizations for the last twenty-seven years and in August of 2006; I released my DVD called, “Are Vaccines Safe?”

E-Mail: mary@marytocco.com
Old 01-07-2011, 10:22 AM

and today on mercola.com !!! ha !

An investigation by California news agencies and watchdog organizations is raising serious concerns about whether the whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine is actually working.

In 2010, nearly 1,000 adults and children have tested positive for whooping cough -- and more than half of them had been vaccinated.

According to 10News:

"... [S]cientists ... discovered the pertussis bacteria had mutated almost two decades ago ... [T]he new generation of vaccines, which came out around the same time, was not tested on the mutation ... [T]he new strain can overpower the vaccine."

For an eye-opening look at the current situation, watch the KPBS videos linked below, especially the one from December 16. You will learn just how often the vaccine fails and start to understand how immunized people are actually spreading the disease. They also examine why most people have never heard of these facts -- because the experts who influence vaccine policy have strong ties to vaccine companies.

Sources:
10News December 13, 2010

KPBS December 16, 2010

KPBS December 10, 2010

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

Media headlines have been reporting on California's whooping cough (pertussis) outbreak -- the "worst in six decades" -- that has sickened nearly 1,000 adults and children and reportedly killed 10 newborns.

Typically along with news of the outbreak is a finger pointed at unvaccinated people for causing the rise in whooping cough cases, which actually has nothing to do with it. But now, thanks to an investigation by California news agencies and the Watchdog Institute, at least a couple of media outlets are reporting the truth: that the pertussis vaccine is (((((probably))))))??????? not that effective.

Whooping Cough Cases Increase Despite High Vaccination Rates
Virtually every kindergartner in the United States
has received all of the pertussis shots recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). CDC data also shows that 84 percent of children under 3 have received four DTaP shots, which is the acellular pertussis vaccine that was approved in the United States in 1996.

Despite this high vaccination rate, the disease has not been eradicated and every several years a new outbreak is reported.

As Barbara Loe Fisher, founder of the National Vaccine Information Center, reported:

"Even with super high pertussis vaccine coverage in America and other countries like the Netherlands, Australia, Finland and Canada, whooping cough disease cannot be prevented. There are two main reasons for this fact.

First, pertussis vaccines widely used since the 1950's have not prevented whooping cough disease from circulating in vaccinated populations. Unknown numbers of children and adults, who have gotten all government recommended pertussis shots, can and do develop whooping cough or are carriers without symptoms.
Because pertussis vaccine immunity is only temporary and does not last, health officials are now telling teenagers and adults to get more booster shots. But that is not going to matter if scientific evidence that B. pertussis organisms have mutated and become vaccine-resistant turns out to be correct.

A second important reason is that another Bordetella organism – parapertussis – also can cause whooping cough. B. parapertussis symptoms, while often milder, can look exactly like B. pertussis. But doctors rarely recognize or test for parapertussis. And there is NO vaccine for parapertussis.

The DTaP vaccine given 5 times to children under age 6 and booster doses for teenagers and adults does not protect against whooping cough caused by B. parapertussis."

And according to a data analysis by the Watchdog Institute, up to 83 percent of those diagnosed with whooping cough in California this year had been immunized. Dr. Frits Mooi and other government scientists from Amsterdam believe this high failure rate is due to the pertussis bacteria having mutated almost two decades ago, and the vaccine being useless against this new strain.

Further, even under the best circumstances, the whooping cough vaccine is only 85 percent effective according to the drug companies, which means anyone who is vaccinated can still get the disease.
So the truth is that these whooping cough outbreaks and deaths cannot be blamed on parents choosing not to vaccinate their children.

The older DPT and newer DTaP vaccines have simply never been very effective.
Whooping Cough Manufacturers Fund Expert Groups on Vaccine Policy
The KPBS/Watchdog Institute investigation not only revealed that a high percentage of those with whooping cough had been vaccinated, but also that Sanofi Pasteur and GlaxoSmithKline -- two whooping cough vaccine manufacturers -- provide funding for the "expert" groups that make vaccine recommendations to government agencies.

This includes the Global Pertussis Initiative, which includes 35 medical experts from 16 countries, and the International Consensus Group on Pertussis Immunization. Research from members of the Global Pertussis Initiative is widely cited and has been used for setting vaccination schedules and publicizing health guidelines in countries around the world, including the United States.

The U.S. CDC has cited information from the Global Pertussis Initiative and members of the group have advised the World Health Organization as well.

Clearly the vaccine industry seems to view the 308 million people living in the United States as little more than pin cushions for their profitable vaccine products, so the fact that they are so intricately involved in establishing vaccine policy is a problem.

They're also heading out to gain more recruits in a more grassroots fashion, such as Sanofi Pasteur's "Sounds of Pertussis" Facebook campaign, which has over 62,000 fans. Campaigns like these position vaccines like DTaP as miracle cures to keep you well, while downplaying the efficacy questions that are now being widely circulated … and completely overlooking the risks as well.

Whooping Cough Vaccine Risks You Should Know
As Barbara Loe Fisher states:

"Of all the vaccines which have been routinely used by children in the past century, the brain damaging effects of the pertussis (whooping cough) portion of DPT vaccine is among the most well documented in the scientific literature.

Created in 1912, the crude pertussis vaccine basically consisted of B. pertussis bacteria killed with heat, preserved with formaldehyde, and injected into children. In the early 1940's, aluminum was added as an adjuvant and later the mercury preservative, thimerosal, was added when pertussis was combined with diphtheria and tetanus vaccines to create DPT.

Pertussis vaccine was never studied in large clinical trials before being given to children in the first half of the 20th century or after it was combined into DPT and recommended for mass use by the American Academy of Pediatrics in 1947."

You can read numerous personal accounts from families of children who died or became seriously ill following the DPT vaccine in this transcript of a 1986 meeting of the Immunization Practices Advisory Committee. This was shortly after a similar whooping cough outbreak in 1985, during which most of the media also blamed the outbreak on parents of unvaccinated kids.

For even more information on the background of the DPT vaccine, read Barbara Loe Fisher's book DPT: A Shot in the Dark, which was the first major, well documented critique of America's mass vaccination system calling for safety reforms and the right to informed consent to vaccination.

As for risks of the DTaP vaccine, this shot has been linked to:

Fever, including high fever over 105 degrees F
Seizure
Non-stop crying
Serious allergic reaction
Permanent brain damage
Coma
Swelling of the entire arm or leg where the shot was given
Most of the effects are thought to occur from the effects of the pertussis toxin itself. Fisher reports:

"Biological mechanisms for pertussis vaccine induced brain damage center on pertussis toxin (PT), one of the most lethal toxins in nature. Pertussis toxin is a known neurotoxin, a reliable inducer of brain inflammation and brain damage, which is why it is used in lab animals to deliberately induce EAE (experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis).

Pertussis toxin is implicated in brain inflammation caused by pertussis (whooping cough) complications as well as pertussis vaccine complications.

Unfortunately, pertussis toxin is also thought to be responsible for stimulating immunity, which is why it remains in DPT, DTaP and Tdap vaccines.

Other ingredients in DPT vaccine, which have been associated with neuroimmune dysfunction and may interact synergistically with pertussis toxin to cause shock, brain damage or death are: endotoxin, aluminum and mercury."

Get the Facts Straight Before You Vaccinate
No matter what vaccination choices you make for yourself or your family, there is a basic human right to be fully informed about all risks and have the ability to refuse to allow substances you consider to be harmful, toxic or poisonous to be forced upon you.

In the case of whooping cough, it is still infecting both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, and cases increase every four to five years no matter how high the vaccination rate.

Many, if not most, children and adults survive whooping cough without any complications whatsoever, but some do not. Similarly, some receive the whooping cough vaccine without a problem, while others do not, and have been harmed or have died after receiving the shot.

The partnership between government health agencies and vaccine manufacturers is moving closer and closer to discriminating against those who want to exercise their informed consent rights when it comes to making voluntary vaccination decisions, but for now you still have that choice, and should be fully informed when making it.

Related Links:
Why Dr. Snyderman's Whooping Cough Vaccine Rant is a Total SHAM…

Whooping Cough Kills 5 in California -- State Declares an Epidemic

Whooping Cough Increases Despite All the Vaccinations
Old 01-11-2011, 09:03 AM

Outbreaks Proof that Whooping Cough Vaccines Don’t Work

Pertussis-containing vaccines seem to have little effect on the overall incidence of the infection. Instead of focusing on the fear of whooping cough, it is obvious we need to focus on strengthening the immune system naturally and simple public health measure that work. Health aids such as hand washing, getting eight hours of sleep per night, taking vitamin C and maintaining a high.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Tenpenny/sherri128.htm
by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO

going to the 10 Naturals Laws/Principles of Health from the beginning of Creation !

Read Genesis 1:29 and DO THE RIGHT THING AND BE WELL!
"Let food be thy medicine and
let medicine be thy food" Hippocrates, (460-377 B.C.) & Bible

1. Fresh Air Proper Deep Breathing
2. Sunshine 15 Minutes of Sun Daily
3. Water 8 8oz glasses a Day
4. Whole Foods Do Not Over Eat
5. Physical Activity Exercise a Must
6. Loving Relationships de-stressor *must avoid stress
7. Passion Fully Alive as you'r made In God's Image
8. A Good Night’s Sleep Sleep early in total darkness

9. Rest Keep the Sabbath Holy & Rest

10 . Meditate on the Lord/Worship ** day and night meditate on the Lord
Old 01-15-2011, 05:12 PM

Mini Strokes Common In Vaccinated Children
Posted in Weight Loss on 23. Sep, 2009

A ground breaking theory placed forward by Dr. Andrew Moulden. Dr. Moulden has traced the clotting blood, common in the metabolism after vaccination, to brain damage in many children. Just skip to the 7 minute and 20 second mark of the video to see this concept discussed. (just drag the cursor up the scale to fast forward the clip)

Click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgUnH...eature=related to watch a family’s story of child vaccine injury. A family who sued the makers of the MMR vaccine for causing their child’s brain damage……….and they won the law suit.

Watch for news stories like this one, claiming there will be a shortage of vaccines. This is done in order to prompt the uneducated masses to actually stand in line for the very product that is tied to grave decreases in overall health and immunity.

Watch for new stories like this one as well, that attempt to get the misinformed public on side for purchasing toxic vaccines for third world countries. Getting countries into various forms of debt is another part of the puzzle.

Canada borrows money just like you do. Getting countries into massive debt means big interest payments for large banks and that translates into huge tax increases like the HST coming July 1st 2010. (in Ontario and other provinces)

Massive profits from the vaccines are the first step, getting Canada into debt to pay for those vaccines is just another step, the medical injuries from the vaccines is one more step that increases both personal and government debt……as the vaccine injuries get more people running to the bankrupt medical system (plus injured people must borrow money personally because they cannot work…or charity drives are started for the victims….or the government gives vaccine injury victims pensions for life……it is debt none the less) etc etc.. THE MAIN GOAL IS DEBT! It is all about making people sick and getting everyone into debt (even whole countries)….nothing more and nothing less.

Watch for news stories like this that are meant
Old 02-01-2011, 12:03 PM

Subj: Breaking news: Groundbreaking report shatters myths of vaccine industry

NaturalNews readers,
Here's the breaking news we promised you today, and it's a NaturalNews exclusive story: The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released a groundbreaking report signed by over 80 doctors, surgeons, clinicians and researchers who all refute the mythology and propaganda of the vaccine industry.

Get the full story in my article that reveals the full details and the download link:
http://www.naturalnews.com/031173_vaccines_science.html

You can also download the report right now, and even share it with others, at:
http://naturalnews.com/Vaccines_Get_the_Full_Story.html

Don't miss this heart-wrenching video of the children who have been forgotten by the vaccine industry. This video will literally make you cry, and yet it's something we all need to see:
http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=5659BB...A5FEA2EE4FBE49

Today, contributing writer Mark Sircus also chimes in on the quackery of vaccines:
http://www.naturalnews.com/031172_va..._children.html

Raw Freedom Community > Raw Freedom Kids - A Holistic Approach To Parenting > Healthy Kids