Rosemary crackers are very easy to make, and are the perfect snack or addition to salads. Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, B vitamins, iron and seasoned with mineral rich salt, these crackers will ensure you get top nutrition while loving every bite.
: (fills 1 dehydrator tray)
- 1 cup sprouted flax seed powder*
- 1/2 cup whole flax seeds
- 1/4 c. nutritional yeast
- 1 T dried rosemary
- Salt to taste
(about 1/4 t. + more to sprinkle)
- Combine the flax powder, flax seeds, nutritional yeast, salt and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Mix about 1 cup of water by hand until well combined.
- Spread on a ParaFlexx dehydrator sheet to cover the entire sheet. Gently, score the batter into squares, or any shape you like.
- Dehydrate overnight, and flip onto a mesh screen. Dehydrate further until crispy.
* Or use regular ground flax seeds, which will give you the same result but are less nutritious