Raw Freedom Community  

Advertisement

Go Back   Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Tell us a little about yourself and what makes you tick!

Old 11-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Hatchling

Newbie to the community

Hellow everyone! I am so glad that I stumbled upon this community when I was searching for raw recipes! I am just beginning on my journey eating raw foods. It has been very slow for me, instead of quick-which is what I was hoping for. I am a work from home mother of two young children. I distribute essential oils, and am focusing on obtaining certifications in reflexology, reiki, and other holistic therapies. So excited to be apart of this. Looking forward to sharing with everyone what I know and learning too.

Love and Light to you all!!

RawkinMomma : )

Raw Freedom Community > RFC - General > Introduce Yourself